[Magdalen] A little IT help, please

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:34:23 UTC 2020

I think I'm limited to this one provider.  I tried to get something else a
couple of years ago for another reason and was told that this is my only
option.  My daughter lives about five miles from me, and they have two
options.
I refuse to buy a dish, and we don't have cable where I live.  At least I
don't have to have dial-up.  And at least I have wifi; many areas in our
county don't.

I'm going to head over to the library parking lot in a little while.
xfinity has just published all the hotspots in the area where you can
access their service for free, so there is hope!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*