[Magdalen] Mark Clavier

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu May 7 16:56:47 UTC 2020

Mark is now Residentiary Canon at Brecon Cathedral. As the name suggests
it's in the Brecon Beacons, not a bad place to live if you like hiking.
A recent piece in the Financial Times about his situation under lockdown
had the heading "Stranded in paradise". I hadn't come across his podcast
but it's referred to on his Facebook page where he says he just has the
14th and final episode of the podcast to record.

Roger