[Magdalen] Writings from the past...

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:18:06 UTC 2020

HI there
I kept copies of almost everything that I wrote... I also kept every term
paper and assignment I wrote now in the process of weeding out getting rid
of some of them.. Term papers I will keep because I was proud of them when
I wrote them. My kids thought religious studies was a doddle and didn't
realize I had to work to get decent grades even though we were using the
Bible as a primary source for information...

I will post one or two of them when I have a minute...

Sheila