[Magdalen] Health update...

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:21:13 UTC 2020

Hi everyone
I don't know if I shared onlist but in Feb. I became very ill and ended up
in the ICU... for four days I was unable to get out of bed as I was  hooked
up to monitors being pumped full of fluids trying to get my body hydrated
and my kidneys to function... This was a scary situation brought about by
the surgery I had done early Dec. when surgeon did Hartman Reversal and
then put in an ileostomy which had high output causing my illness...
So good news is I have heard from the surgeon and he has shortlisted me on
to the list of patients that will be operated on sooner rather than later
as my health issues are still putting me at risk.
I am off blood pressure meds but take imodium twice a day to try to keep
output in check.
That being said I would be grateful for prayers as we need this to be done
as soon as is possible...

peace and blessings everyone

Sheila