[Magdalen] Erdbeernkuchen mit Schlagsahne

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu May 21 15:52:55 UTC 2020

Our ripening schedule is usually mid-June.  In Tennessee, St. Raphael's
strawberry festival was always the 3rd week in May, and we only used
fresh-picked, local berries, prepared the day beforehand by the (mostly)
ladies of the church.  The guys were usually outside putting up tents and
parking cones!  This reminds me to check the website and see if they had
theirs last week!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY