[Magdalen] Ascension offerings from The Ascension

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:24:06 UTC 2020

It's our parish's feast of title, and although our celebration is virtual
(Mass livestreamed at 6:30 Central this evening), there is
already wonderful content out there:

1. A virtual visitation by +Jeffrey Chicago, who is normally with us for a
pontifical solemn Mass. This year it takes the form of a brief interview,
reminiscences, and a blessing, as next Ascension Day we'll likely have a
new bishop or an interim bishop.
https://youtu.be/cjAz0rnXlE0

2. A musical offering by our fabulous choir and organist, really
beautifully produced by our verger.
https://youtu.be/KKjH5fEA60s

--
Scott R. Knitter