[Magdalen] Fort Worth

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri May 22 23:42:04 UTC 2020

Well, that crash you heard was my jaw hitting the floor just now!  the
Texas Supreme Court has ruled that the breakaway group is entitled to all
of the property of the real Diocese of Fort Worth, even thouh that
breakaway group is no longer part of the Episcopal Church.  I simply cannot
get my head around the idea that this is any way fair or that it makes any
sense.
If I decide to quit my job because I disagree with my boss, I'm free to
leave, but I can't expect to be  able to take the office furniture with me!

I guess now they'll all head to the US Supreme Court.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*