[Magdalen] Fort Worth

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat May 23 00:17:08 UTC 2020

In comparing with South Carolina, there are similarities.  And, a clear
difference here is that TX case announced today was a state Supreme Court
decision.  In August 2017, South Carolina Supreme Court decided in favor of
TEC and referred the case back to the lower court.  The judge appointed to
enact the decision of the higher court.  The Lawrence church appealed to
the US Supreme Court but they did not even respond to the case which sent
it back to the lower court in SC.  Unless SC elects Democrats to the
legislature, this case will go no where because the state legislators
appoint the judges.  A tangled web.

Ginga