[Magdalen] Garden report

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon May 25 15:52:59 UTC 2020

My partner is in love with the Breck catalog out of Indiana.
Without fully comprehending what he was doing, he ran up a bill via threeseparate mailings, of some $ 500.  Good for Breck's.  Not so good here in PA.

I will expect a riot of color from his selections this summer.  It's all flowers,and no vegies.  We have such good farmers markets, it doesn't pay for us toattempt raising our own. That's especially with the rabbits, deer, racoons,and ground hogs.  they tend to leave flowers alone.

David S.