[Magdalen] Urgent prayers requested

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:04:07 UTC 2020

I request prayers for my niece Siri, who is in the middle of the war zone
in the Twin Cities. She is very much a child of the family, devoted to
justice. She has been running supplies (food, water, etc.) and also
assisting in the medical tent. Although she does not have any medical
credentials, she is the daughter of two doctors, and this outbreak has her
thinking about possibly becoming an EMT (she once thought about medical
school but the years-long training kind of discouraged her). She and all
her friends and the other civilians in the area need prayer. There are, she
reports, definitely bands of neo-fascist types infiltrating the
demonstration and causing much if not most of the damage.