[Magdalen] Is anyone here worshipping in person inside a church?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 19:16:30 UTC 2020

Fr. Tony,
I am thankful you had the opportunity to celebrate last week.  Glad to hear
that.

SC attitudes about being open-faced in public are the opposite of those in
Vermont.  Our governor is moving toward opening restaurants and schools
soon.  SCDHEC has not been able to receive online data giving counts of
cases, deaths, etc. That is worrisome to me, but the governor is caving to
pressure from merchants to open up.  Some school children and adult family
members are suffering emotionally from being home schooled.  I understand
completely the financial needs of the people.  I will continue to wear a
mask when I make quick trips into the grocery store and pharmacy.  We have
people in our bubble...all of whom are keeping safe practices.   We will
see them outside without masks.

Good Shepherd does not do Zoom worship.  Our Sunday service is videoed
ahead of time and posted on our Facebook page and website on Sundays @
10:30 AM.  We watch this service every Sunday.  John and I attend our
daughter's live Zoom Sunday worship @ 10 AM and have sincerely been blessed
by that.  Today, they even held a Zoom pet blessing.  ECGS will continue to
offer videoed worship as we move to two in person Sunday services.  Same
with our daughter's church.

Seems as if we are all doing the best we can and are blessed by that.

Ginga