[Magdalen] Is anyone here worshipping in person inside a church?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:48:02 UTC 2020

Hi, Tony!
I hadn’t realized that you were an editor of the Anglican Digest, nor had I realized that you were a bishop. I knew you had been a bishop when you were with the Anglican Church, but I didn’t realize that office was still in effect when you came back to the Episcopal Church. I guess I never noticed your sign-off title before.