[Magdalen] Is anyone here worshipping in person inside a church?

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 4 23:21:43 UTC 2020

Over this side of the pond churches have been open for worship with the
expected precautions for several weeks now. Here in the Diocese of St
Albans the Bishop expects all churches to have resumed in person
services by now. It's certainly a different "feel" but one I appreciate
as I'm a bit like +Tony. I go to church to be in God's presence, not to
have social chats with others or to have the general milling around in
the middle of the service. The government has now eased restrictions to
an extent (at least in some parts of the country) and today we had the
organ and the (separated in bubbles) choir sang a couple of pieces.

Roger