[Magdalen] Chicago announces bishop candidates

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:23:03 UTC 2020

Edwin Johnson served with me on a TEC committee which I chaired during the
previous triennium. He is very bright and energetic and was a true asset to
our work. He also chaired one of the legislative committees at the last
General Convention. Chad is correct about the hair style although I think
it may be shorter now. I seem to recall having seen a more recent picture
somewhere.

Winnie Varghese has been the Assistant Secretary for Voting in the House of
Deputies at the last couple of General Conventions.  She's amazing. Great
personality and sense of humor.

Either of those two would be a loss to the House of Deputies, but a gain
for the House of Bishops. I don't know the other two personally.

--

Christopher Hart