[Magdalen] Chicago announces bishop candidates

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:36:27 UTC 2020

Long hair or dreadlocks shouldn't be a problem; there's at least one priest
seen regularly at diocesan convention who has a magnificent set of
dreadlocks.

I look forward to reading the candidates' responses and/or viewing their
YouTubes. I'm not a convention delegate but would like to know them better.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA