[Magdalen] Oh...

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 16 22:34:42 UTC 2020

Grace I just selected your email address from your mail to the list and
selected "compose email" so that's the one I used. In case the contents
caused a spam filter concern I have copied everything into a plain text
document so there are no hotlinks in the headers and sent it to you at
gracecan.

Roger