[Magdalen] Success!!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 00:19:12 UTC 2020

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth and contacting both Yahoo and
gmail, I paid $5 to Yahoo, and a lovely woman somewhere in Yahooland got
into my computer, found the problem and fixed it!

Someone had added four filters to my account so all my mail was going into
the archive folder.  It was all there, along with hundreds of those MAIL
UNDELIVERABLE messages! I still want to hear back from gmail about the fake
reply-to address, but one  of those messages said it had been disabled, so
we'll probably never know.

Seems it was more to annoy than anything!

Anyway, thank you for all your forbearance and suggestions!

Grace

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*