[Magdalen] Hypocrisy?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 17:58:52 UTC 2020

"Dishonorable" and "Machiavellian" are both words that fit Addison Mitchell
McConnell extremely well, IMNSHO. (As an aside, it's actually too bad
Machiavelli's name got affixed to this behavioral type, as poor Machiavelli
was only *describing* the behaviors of a Medici prince, xo  maybe it should
be Mediciean?) Anyway, I got in a minor argument with someone on another
platform when I opined that if you could eliminate one person that would
change the course of history it would be McConnell, because he had done
more to damage things than even tRump. I still believe that, and it goes
way back to the Obama presidency. The man has taken his power to the
extreme and is so crooked he puts snakes to shame. Those of us who live in
neighboring states probably know him a little too well.