[Magdalen] Dilemma redux

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 12:44:34 UTC 2021

As  a mother, I know how one wants to oblige the child no matter how
difficult or personally costly that help may be, but I absolutely agree
with  this advice .  Hang tough, Mom.  Your son has no right to ask this of
you under the circumstances.  His choice, his responsibility to live with
his choice..  He has no right to expose you and your health to risks he has
willingly taken..

Marion, a pilgrim