[Magdalen] Prayers

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 22:28:34 UTC 2021

It’s been  rough December for so many , can’t help but think and pray for
them.  Doing some baking and got my Christmas things up , I found my lost
lights on the tree ! I like the lights the most.  Please pray for some dear
friends , Jackie Parker rushed in for bowel surgery has cancer , Caregiver
for  Rev Eriemitus The Rev Brian Parker who takes dialysis , Their daughter
, Sherry , Co worker of mine ,  spouse had a Nervous breakdown ( been there
) also helps her Dad and has a young grown son Owen.  Thanks in advance.
Hope everyone finds the Peace of our Christ Child. Amen