[Magdalen] Texas pubbies please check in

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:26:55 UTC 2021

Checking in from Houston. Lost power at 2am Monday morning, temperature ~ 15 F. Snowing and iced roads. Some melt-off mid afternoon. No info about when our power would return. Drove to my son's house in Jim's truck late afternoon where there was power and grandkids!! , on still icy roads with most drivers completely unaware of how to drive in this stuff. Waiting this morning to call my neighbors and see if power has returned... so we can go back home. This is a record cold event with main energy provider caught off guard. Will report in again from snowy south TX
peace
Lynn