[Magdalen] Texas pubbies please check in

Robert Counselman bob.counselman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:21:32 UTC 2021

Out in the sticks west of San Antonio here it's still cold, but things seem
to be working.  No power outages so far and only minor problems with the
water supply.  Seems the pumps are freezing up and have to be thawed out.
I'm on city water, so it's just a matter of waiting for the crew to do
their work.  Have plenty of firewood and food in the house, so it's not
unlike the rest of the past year being on lockdown!  More ice is supposed
to be coming tonight and tomorrow, so hopefully we will survive that,
also.  Temps the last two mornings have been 8 and 11.  At least the winds
moderated last night.  Still about 4-5 inches of snow on the ground.  It
will be slow to melt until warmer weather comes this weekend.

Bob

--
Fr. Robert L Counselman,
Retired