[Magdalen] Where are we

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:11:05 UTC 2021

This is not a conspiracy theory. It is fact. The current administration,
aided by a Republican Senate, has been doing its best to privatize a number
of government agencies, among them the VA and the Postal Service. It is
fairly well known that the current president, whose term (TBTG) will be
upin two weeks and a half a day, has had a "shadow VA" made up of three
wealthy donors who are actually running the agency and gumming up the
works. It may take a long time to straighten out what they have done to it.
And let's pray for a double Democratic victory in Georgia today.