[Magdalen] Where are we

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:21:06 UTC 2021

Yes, Jay, this is the second time this election cycle that I’m praying for a specific outcome—and naming names. I’ve never done that before last November. Even in 2016 I wasn’t worried, because I *knew* Hillary was going to win...
I’m also praying for a good outcome tomorrow with no violence. It seems the lunatic fringe isn’t so much a fringe anymore, and it’s worrisome.