[Magdalen] Interrupted confirmation

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 05:01:33 UTC 2021

I was out with my wife midday to pick up our takeaway food for our
anniversary supper since it isn't safe to go out for dinner as we normally
would on this date. Came home and streamed an episode of Midsomer Murders
then turned on the live TV to discover the horror show in our nation's
capitol. Like Lynn I've been mostly glued to that since then. Saw a few
good speeches including one by Lindsay Graham whom I never thought I would
find myself wanting to applaud, but he struck the right notes. If VP Pence
had any courage he would be rallying the cabinet to join him in invoking
the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office immediately. The man is too
dangerous to be left in power.

--

Christopher Hart