[Magdalen] A brighter note?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 18:55:36 UTC 2021

lend lent lent

....seems to be replaced by loan loaned loaned. Nobody lends money anymore;
they loan it. Ugh.

A work colleague years ago asked some of us if we'd like to go out to eat
and fellowship (verb). I was confused. I thought "fellowship" was a fancy
way of saying chat, but apparently it's to talk about faith. Just a new
usage for me. I don't think we ever did it. Other colleagues probably
looked blank about it as I did.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA