[Magdalen] Historic ordinations at Ascension, Chicago

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:38:33 UTC 2021

Just a note of thanks for listening about this. As an early birthday
present and huge relief, our guest canceled (his event here was canceled).
Oh, he doesn't know about the early birthday present and relief, and he's a
gem of a person, so it's not him, but his canceling just canceled a whole
lot of anxiety for me. Praise the Lord, and God bless our would-be guest.
My dear husband agrees we should press on with our catching up on home
upkeep and perhaps have a crew in to help catch us up.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA