[Magdalen] Google launches rockets at Magdalen

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:44:27 UTC 2022

Joel Keys was serving as interim at my church and introduced me to St
Sam’s. You all have been a part of my world since then either here or via
Facebook.
I am always glad to see a bit of activity here!

I am still in Mobile, Alabama and gradually easing out of some
responsibilities to spend more time with family. My grands have become my
call especially since Covid.

Hope you all are well!

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda