[Magdalen] Google launches rockets at Magdalen

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:13:35 UTC 2022

I remember how I found Magdalen. I had been on St. Bede's after Louie Crew
pointed me to it. When St. Bede's became contentious and basically blew up
I was informed by Raewynne Whiteley about a new list that some members had
formed and soon found myself a welcome member of Magdalen. It has been a
church family for me ever since.

--

Christopher Hart