[Magdalen] Nothing new since 9 August?? Here's my news...

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:20:04 UTC 2022

Hi, Kate.  Not much has changed with me, either, except I am now 75 years
old.  Our children and their families are all North Carolinians and visits
have been scarce during Covid.  John and I had Covid back in June but it
was not bad at all.  We continue to be active in our Episcopal congregation
that was reorganized from a remnant of those who did not follow the
schismatic group who split away in 2010.  Our congregation thrives...this
morning we had 74 at the late service and we close on a property tomorrow
where we hope to put a church building some time in the next few years.  We
rent our space now - and the new property has a lovely house on it that we
will rent out until we are ready to build.

I retired from my counseling practice in 2016.  John is still working full
time in real estate and serves as broker in charge of his office.  We think
of his retiring but keep changing the 'when' part.  Sometime...but all in
all, we are good.

So sorry for the losses you have experienced recently.
Ginga Wilder