[Magdalen] Listmeet in Miniature

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:24:06 UTC 2022

It definitely counts, Christopher!
And I neglected to mention a listmeet with Ginga and John Wilder last month while I was traveling. I spent two days in Summerville and environs, visiting with them and taking in some of the Sea Island history of the Gullah people. Ginga took me to the McCleod Plantation, which presents its history from the perspective of the enslaved workers, and she and John and I had several meals together. I also got to see their church and meet their priest and hear their exciting news. Definitely a listmeet!