[Magdalen] Ok.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 23:49:30 UTC 2022

Joe, we did not. Fr. Kyrill died in December just before Christmas and the
congregation has literally fallen apart. I am still in contact with his
wife and we have dinner occasionally. I am not doing church at all now.
Anywhere. Dena (his widow) and I have talked about getting together and
going somewhere but we haven't yet. Neither one of us will darken the door
at the local ROCOR church because the priest was so ugly about Fr. Kyrill
and he didn't even know him.