[Magdalen] Ok.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 01:10:02 UTC 2022

For Mike, an old Dixieland fan. This incongruous sign was outside a
restaurant in Salzburg. The young man on my back turns 49 next month.
And, speaking of offspring - how's Everett?

Dan

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r