[Magdalen] surgery

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:12:57 UTC 2022

Updating the news from Killarney , Mb.  for a bit I was busy with a Mental
breakdown where another friend not doing well took me in . The local Med
unit Rejected me in these bad COVID days .  The church helped me , but in
the end, M is so blessed I came back .  Next Mike is going for his Ostomy
reversal surgery …still need his tennis shoe to run to bathroom I am sure!
It means leaving at 5am to get to Winnipeg for 9:30am .  I couldn’t do any
of this without God my Pilate , we don’t have many friends really , as I
have found there is not many that will help, me the woman has to do all the
asking for help or whatever . It is so good to feel healthy.   The church
hasn’t lost this  crazy clergy wife. I continue Lay reading at another
little town , when here can walk to church.   If you care to say a few
prayers that be good.   There is no such thing as aging gracefully . God
bless you all .