[Magdalen] Remember lustmeets?

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:15:18 UTC 2023

I really miss my friend Susan Hutchinson . We  always had fun chatting
about numerous subjects . I stayed with her in Vancouver when visiting my
daughter . She came up with idea of having Chaplians to work in Oilsands
when my spouse was out of work . Canada reads winning book called Ducks is
a story about workers in the oil sands , Hope to read it . Certainly could
use chaplains there , but who would pay them .   o well .