[Magdalen] Remember lustmeets?

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Apr 5 12:10:58 UTC 2023

I also miss liatmeets! So many of them were related to ordinations of
various varieties; probably we should switch to retirement parties, even
belated ones! Thinking of all the festivities of the past saddens me a
little bit  -- so many of us would join us now from heaven! But their
transportation would be easier, at least!

Ann
The Reverend Ann Markle
Buffalo,  NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu