[Magdalen] Like I Was Puzzled.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 03:13:17 UTC 2014

I must have 40 year old language then, for I say 'changes in my...' not
'changes to my'.

Another thing (local usage) that my sister and I always encounter is when
we're talking to sales or service people.  Either of us will ask, in
relation to a price, "what does this run?" or "how much does this run?"  No
one in Missouri is aware of that usage of 'run', so we get looks of "huh?"

+++
Grace & peace,
jon