[Magdalen] TECSC

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 5 23:32:29 UTC 2014

I see on Episcopal News Service that the Episcopal Church in South
Carolina has been in court again.
http://episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/ens/2014/12/04/south-carolina-settlement-reached-in-insurance-lawsuit/
The apparent significant difference this time is that +Charles
vonRosenberg is happy with the outcome of a suit against the Church
Insurance Company.

I do not know the details of the case, and the judge has asked both
sides to produce proposed orders by next Wednesday for her to assess.
Since +Charles is happy I would guess that the proposed settlement is
that CIC, which is described as a captive insurance company affiliated
with TEC, will provide cover for TECSC despite another group claiming
that they are the Episcopal Diocese of South Carolina.

Roger