[Magdalen] TECSC

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 00:58:15 UTC 2014

Roger, you may read the press release from January, 2014 at the link
below.  The ruling means that TECSC has insurance coverage up an amount
decided in the recent settlement.  These funds will be applied to the
Dorchester County case that was tried this past summer and which we expect
to have a decision rendered in the next week.  (TECSC does not expect this
decision to favor us.)

http://www.episcopalchurchsc.org/news-release-january-9-2014.html

Ginga