[Magdalen] Crucible

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 22:47:03 UTC 2014

prayers for you Esther...
I am glad that you have 'come out' to us about your health situation.

(((Esther)))

love from across the miles
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi