[Magdalen] USA folks doing business trips in Canada?

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:24:57 UTC 2014

Scott,

Why do you need to get work authorization?  The page following says you'd
only need something special if you otherwise needed a visa for Canada
(which you don't as a U.S. citizen).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/business-who.asp

Wondering...

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8