[Magdalen] Creme de la Creme.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 23:28:26 UTC 2014

Oh yes...Gifford's in Silver Spring, MD!  We used to go there frequently
when we lived in Takoma Park.  I've also been to the dairy out at the U of
MD, though not many times.
Anyone have any experience with Coldstone Creamery?  I went to one in PA
several years ago, and there's now one here in Charlottesville.  Vey
pricey, IIRC.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.