[Magdalen] Christmas 2014.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 25 13:35:13 UTC 2014

Years  ago I used to attend one of the Advent/Yule tide Scandinavian
services at the Minnekirk in Logan Square. It was a Norwegian Lutheran
Church and this was one of the services sung and celebrated in Norwegian. I
don't know whether Norwegians celebrate St. Lucy's Day with the enthusiasm
of the Swedes but it was a similar service.

Joe