[Magdalen] Feeling flu-ey. I'm sure it's a passing phase.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 14:32:57 UTC 2014

My shoulder hurt like hell for two days after the flu shot...and no, I did
NOT tense up, quite the opposite in fact. It seems better today, and so far
no other side effects. I did pre-medicate with some Tylenol beforehand.
I've been wary of flu shots since I had a rather unpleasant reaction
several years back. I have not had the shingles shot or the DTP booster yet
as I'm not sure about the co-pay. Have to ask my doc about the new
pneumonia vaccine as I've had the other.