[Magdalen] Tom Magliozzi, RIP

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:40:16 UTC 2014

I thought it was interesting when he pointed out that the composer's name
was pronounced  Puh-CHELL bull.  where the CH is like the ch in Bach.

I've pointed that out to some friends, and they would unfailingly say,
"Really?" and then just go on with their pronunciation.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente