[Magdalen] Karl Haas (was Tom Magliozzi, RIP)

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Mon Nov 3 22:45:59 UTC 2014

Karl Haas was delightful in person.  Many years ago (obviously) my father was volunteering at the KPBS fund drive in San Diego.  He was invited to pick Karl up at the airport and bring him to the studio at San Diego State University.  They hit it off and remained close friends until my father’s death in 1993.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net