[Magdalen] Karl Haas (was Tom Magliozzi, RIP)

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:31:00 UTC 2014

When I was living in Michigan during junior high school, the best thing
about being sick and having to stay home from school was getting to listen
to Adventures in Good Music at 10:00 am I can still hear his hearty  "Good
MORNING, everyone!" s

I've probably told this story before, but he was the speaker at the U of M
School of Music's Honors Convocation my senior year.  The line I've never
forgotten was the one about being willing  to "drive 50 miles to hear a
concert because you've been too long without music."  I thought that was
pretty extreme at the time.  Little did I know how far I'd be willing to
drive in the future!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

"There are a lot of amazing people out there to be thankful for--
and a loving God. that's what life is about."
                                                                   Robin
Williams,  1951-2014