[Magdalen] Safely home

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:11:10 UTC 2014

Some parishioners who in June had travelled to South Africa and game
parks to the north, shared their trip through a well-done slide show
last week.  What really resonated with me was the Cape area scenery and
the ocean-hazed surf, beaches, rocky terrain, etc., of Capes Point and
Good Hope where I would love to take over Oprah Winfrey's home perched
on the edge of it all.

Marion, a pilgrim