[Magdalen] 2015

Roland Orr roland at orr55.org
Mon Nov 10 17:35:17 UTC 2014

When very  young before my national service in the army just before Ike
was elected President the first time, I went from coast to coast by
Greyhound Bus from Canada to USA and back again. You can drive mainly
North of the border to get to the Pacific and come back via USA in
places the tourists don't go much so you can see new areas. I met
Americans who had not seen the sea!  Things have  now changed, but Roger
can get way from the main tourist routes and see the real Canada/USA if
he wants to - Just a thought !

Roland
who came back by ship as they were  cheaper than planes then