[Magdalen] weather/temps...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:40:11 UTC 2014

Some friends moved from their native New Jersey to the wilds
of Maine (it was the 60s). Their cabin opened up a whole new
way of living for them.

They figured out that they should sit by the wood stove when
they were reading to stay warm, but it was OK to run around
the house cleaning & working because the activity kept them
warm even away from the stove.

My bathroom ceiling has an broad red warming bulb in the
ceiling (makes me feel a little like a ship roast at a buffet, but
it sure keeps me warm after a shower).

Me, I can't stand slippers, so I bought a dog bed in which I
snuggle my feet on quiet evenings. Cheaper than slippers,
too. Cover zips off for washing.

I am turning into such an old coot.
-M